Effective immediately, these guidelines are considered part of our Terms & Conditions for our website. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions without hesitation.
Before you order with us, please make sure you understand our guidelines for items that arrive damaged and our associated shipping insurance policy.
Crystals and minerals are fragile in nature and have a risk or being damaged in transit due mishandling of the package by the shipping carrier, extreme changes in temperature and many other possible factors during shipping. Monk and Moon cannot be held responsible for controlling these factors once the package has been transferred to the shipping carrier of choice.
To help mitigate the loss to our customers and to our business we have implemented the following shipping insurance policy:
- There will be no exceptions to this policy
- All packages shipped by Priority Mail or FedEx have automatic insurance coverage included in the shipping charge
- If your order ships with insurance and arrives damaged due to mishandling, weather conditions or any other issue related to the shipping process, it's the buyer's responsibility to file the insurance claim with the shipping provider for reimbursement
- We (the seller) may at our discretion purchase insurance on your behalf for packages that don't have automatic insurance coverage included in the shipping rate
- If we (the seller) choose to purchase extra insurance for a package, all of the same policies listed below will be in effect
- We (the seller) package all of our orders with extreme care; however, if an item arrives damaged, it is the buyer's responsibility to contact us within 24 hours to notify us of the damaged item
- If the item arrives damaged, the buyer must immediately take pictures of the damaged item, the shipping box, the packaging contents and the shipping material to use as proof of damage for filing an insurance claim
- Do not discard any packaging material until your insurance claim has been settled with the shipping carrier
- Discarding any packaging material voids any responsibility we (the seller) have to assist in filing the insurance claim
- If the aforementioned pictures are not taken, or provided to Monk and Moon (the seller) within 24 hours of notifying us of the damaged item, we will consider the issue to be resolved and have no further obligation in helping the buyer filing an insurance claim
- Once we are notified of the damage, we will confirm the insurance coverage and provide the necessary information to the buyer to begin the process of filing for reimbursement of the damaged item
- If an order shipped without insurance and arrives damaged, our policy is to offer a store credit for the amount of the item that was damaged
- Refunds will not be provided for merchandise that arrived damaged
If you have any questions, please contact us at: